About ZD Chudyba
ZD Chudyba Licensed Acupuncturist,
Master of Oriental Medicine & NCCAOM certified
ZD Chudyba is an unusual energy worker with a decade of extensive experience, thoroughly trained in Oriental Medicine (Acupuncture), Sciences, and the innovative and completely natural NAET® method. She specializes in eliminating emotional scars, blockages and programs that were instilled in your biological system up to age seven (Science of Epigenetics), which become more pervasive over time in the effects they have on your behavior, relationships and overall health.
ZD is a Utah State-Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac.) with a Masters of Oriental Medicine (M.O.M.). She also is certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM), and Certified NAET® practitioner and NST instructor.
ZD received her diploma in Metrological Engineering from the Institute of Technology and Precision Mechanics in Warsaw, Poland in 1979, and a Bachelor of Arts in Russian from Brigham Young University in 1998. She obtained a Master Degree in Chinese Medicine from the International Institute of Chinese Medicine in 2004, the top college of Oriental Medicine in the U.S.
ZD has had post-graduate continuing educational training in the following specialties:
- Emotional and Physical Allergy and Related Illnesses Elimination Techniques (NAET®) from Dr. Devi Nambudripad, M.D., D.C., L.Ac., Ph.D. (Acupuncture.);
NAET® Coursework since 2004
: Licensed medical practitioner trained to evaluate, locate and eliminate food and environmental allergies. – (10/06, 12/04)
Advanced Training I
: NAET® Basic trained practitioner has learned to eliminate combination treatments, complicated NAET® cases, commonly seen emotional blockages, exercise induced allergies, and person to person allergies. – (10/06, 4/05)
Advanced Training II - A
: Autism, ADD/ADHD, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia – (10/06)
Advanced Training II - B
: Immune System Disorders, Diabetes, Hypertension, Cardiovascular – (7/10)
Advanced Training II - C Part I
: Meridian Association Time, Mirror Technique, Detox, Radiation – (4/06)
Advanced Training II- D
: Male & Female Infertility, Female Disorders, Thyroid Imbalances, Melt Your Fat – (2/09, 2/08, 4/06)
Advanced Training II - E
: Asthma, Head & Back aches, Ear/Nose/Throat, Treatment Enhancement – (2/09)
Advanced II F
: Nutrition in NAET® , Substance Abuse, Managing Various Addictions with NAET® - (6/10)
Advanced Training II - G
: Pain Management, Vulvodynia – (8/09)
Advanced Training II - H
: Cellular Memory Imbalances, Interpersonal Energetic Imbalances – (7/10)
Advanced Training II - I
: Chemical, Environmental, Seasonal Allergies, Physical Agents – (12/05)
Advanced Training II - J
: Overcoming Osteoporosis, Insomnia, Anti-Aging Secrets – (12/05)
Advanced Training II - O
: Anxiety, Depression, Panic Attacks, Bipolar Disorders – (6/10)
Additional Specialized Training
- Techniques for Pain, Global Balance of the Body, Treating Zang-Fu Disorders with Meridian Conversion Therapy and Clinical Wonders with Acupuncture, Facial diagnosis, from Dr. Richard Tan, O.M.D. in 2002, 2005 and 2012
- Traditional Reiki from Reiki Master Delia Tamez (the title Master in Reiki was conferred on ZD Chudyba in 2003).
- Trained in use of a diagnostic and treatment system known as Immuno - Modulatory and Allergy Elimination Technology called IMAET (pronounced "I-Mate”) in 2009
- Huo’s Scalp Acupuncture for Parkinson disease & Other Shaking Syndromes training from Dr. Huo’s Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine September 2012
- Chinese QI Gong Needling Technique from Dr. Huo’s Academy of TCM September 2012.
- Acupuncture study and clinical training of Dr. Shi Xue-Min’s XNKQ (The Xing Nao Kai Qiao) Method for paralysis in the acupuncture Department of First Teaching Hospital of Tianjin of Traditional Chinese Medicine – September 2012
- SHOW METHOD – IMAET – Genetic Mutation
A) Basic Training: May 2017
B) Advanced Training: October 2017
ZD is passionate about the healing arts and stays current with the latest research and innovations by regular attendance at professional courses available to Practitioners of Oriental Medicine.